Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Camp

Here is my writing about my days when the year 5 and 6's went to camp.


Wednesday 12th March the year 5 and 6s go to camp but if you didn’t pay you would have to stay in Class 9 with Mrs Jamali. I was one of those people who didn’t pay. Every morning Mrs Jamali would tell us to read a book so we did and some people tried to play on their Chromebooks but they would get into trouble. After reading she would let us play a little bit of Running Fred then we would have to do our work. Miss Lavakula’s class didn’t want to do their work so they played games and Class 6, 7 and 8 kids did their work while listening to music. It was so boring thinking about what I should write for my story I couldn’t wait until morning tea. Morning tea and lunch was the best time of my day because I got to see my friends and see what they are up to. I helped some of them on the roller blades and helped some of them with the Amazing Race thing.



The next day when the second bell went most of the class told Mrs Jamali that was the first bell so they can play running Fred more. Mrs Jamali knew they were lying but she let us play games more. When it got too loud she stopped it and told us to read. I told to Antonia “Ask Mrs Jamali does everybody need a book? And if she says yes then say why don’t you have a book,” She asked her but she didn’t hear so my brother ask instead. We waited until she said we can do our Xtramath and Math Whizz so the Naughty people can go on Running Fred and the others can do their work. I done my Math Whizz because my Xtramath didn’t work. When we were finished she said we can go on learning links. I finished my Math Whizz so I asked “Mrs Jamali Are we allowed to listen to music?" "No," Mrs Jamali told me so I went on Math Whizz again.

On the lucky last day I thought there was assembly but no because the camp people's bags were inside the hall. I was so bored on that last day because no assembly no Duffy Certificates. Everybody were still on running Fred but some people done origami with the teacher. Origami was so fun I made a T-shirt. When the bell rang everybody ran out the door and went home. When I was going I saw my friend come back from camp so I hugged him. "That was the best week I've ever had!" I yelled.

The End

3 comments:

  1. Hello Katareina,
    My name is T’Keyan Peoples and I am taking EDM 510 at the University of South Alabama. I am so sorry that you had a boring time while everyone was at camp. Sometimes you have to see the good inside the bad. This was a great blog post to read. I hope you get to make it to camp the next time, Katareina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment T’Keyan Peoples. Do you write stories? Do you have a blog too?

      Delete
  2. Hello Katareina,
    I like the way you used paragraphs and interesting words. I hope next time you could go to camp. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.