Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Something I Did For The First Time

One day after school, I went home and I was really bored. I decided to go on my brothers Chromebook and play games. I was really bored because I didn't know what game to play. I thought really hard and all of a sudden a thought struck me like lightning. I should play Agar.io, I thought. I opened up the agar.io game and started playing.

When I started I was really tiny. I started eating those little circles and got bigger. I ate and ate until I noticed that I could eat the other circles that move! I was chasing a moving circle and a bigger moving circle was chasing me. I ate the little circle and got bigger then suddenly the bigger circle split and ate me! "Noooooooo" I yelled. I was devastated.

I restarted the game and was determined to get bigger. After 5 minutes I was so slow and so big. I thought I was the man. All of a sudden I lagged and ran into a massive circle. I felt like screaming. I retried and retried. I kept playing for 1 hour straight. I think I was getting.... addicted.

I continued playing and before I knew it I was at the top of the leader board. I was extremely happy. I felt generous and decided to feed the smaller circles. I was still gigantic and I continued playing. I got bored because the game wasn't a challenge anymore. I gave my brothers Chromebook back to him and said "I bet you, you can't come first on Agar.io". He looked at me fiercely and replied "Game on".

2 comments:

  1. Kat, you have done a great job recounting playing Agar for the first time! However, I would love to see you use figurative language somewhere in your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an insipiring read kat.. Essay Thinker review at paper-writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.