Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

First Day Back At School!!!

Hey everybody I'm back at school and this is my first post. Today we were put into our classes and I am in Mr Wiseman's class. He is an awesome teacher!

He plays lots of games with us like silent ball and get to know each other activities. Its so fun in my new class and Its so fun being a year 7 too! We go outside to play silent ball but then it starts to rain :( Oh no, so then we go inside and play silent ball inside. Before we start playing Mr Wiseman says "The last 7 people get a prize". I really wanted the prize so I tired my best but then I lost but I was still happy for my friend Ashley.

I really enjoyed today even though this day went extremely fast I'm just glad I got to see my friends again. My highlight today was getting to know my new teacher and seeing my friends again.

4 comments:

  1. Good on you for sharing your day. It sounds like you have a fun class to be in.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you blogging Kat. Maybe next time you will win silent ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kat,
    Nice work on writing this blog post it seems your first day of school was awesome I hope you could win silent ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat,
    nice to see you back at school with a smile on your face. I just notice that are a year 7, hope that you will strive to achieve on your work. Good on you and keep up with the work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.