Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Football Leason

This is what my class Room 13 do Thursday Mornings so read along. I hope enjoy.



This morning when the bell rang my friend said to me “Yay football today. But I'm sick”. I told people there was football today but they said no and I don’t like football. When Miss Lavakula finished saying the roll and karakia we went to the hall because the field was too muddy and wet for us.

So once we arrived to the hall we were all, cold and Miss Lavakula said “Sit down. Oh but its cold aye” so she told us to run around on the red line, then we played octopus for our warmup. Suddenly we stopped and Ben our coach said to get into groups of four. But the bad thing was there had to be two boys and two girls.

It was a bad thing because I don’t like boys except for my papa and dad.I went with my friend Kaitlynne, Lukis and Damien. I didn’t want to go with them but I did. Ben said we had to do juggling which is kicking the ball up in the air but it can’t go really high or it can’t touch the floor or passing the ball was like kicking it on the ground to the other person.


The boys and Kaitlynne said to do juggling but guess what we did juggling and passing. Later on Ben told us to get in a line and said he’ll give us a number and a bib or a band each but I didn’t get a number or a band because I didn’t line up and I didn’t want to play.

After a while I saw them having fun playing soccer and I wanted to join in so I asked Ben and he said yes. Me and Liz were the only girls in our team. I know because I versed her team. When the games were finished we had to go and you wouldn’t believe it but I said “Ooohhhh” because I didn’t want to leave.












2 comments:

  1. Your writing is always a pleasure to read Katareina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katareina i love how you put these words together i hope you learnt something at football

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.