Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Session 2 on Football

I hope you enjoy my story and please leave a comment. On Thursday Room 13 went to football again in the hall because it was too muddy outside to play on the field and the court was taken. We had to wait for our coach Ben so we had a warm up called octopus.

 When Ben came we played his way and my way of octopus. I’m going to tell you what his way is. So it’s when everyone stands in a line in front of the stage and when Ben calls out a category that you have on then you had to run away from the three taggers in the middle.

 After that we played a different game I don’t know what it’s called though, but I know how to play it and I’m going to tell you. First you get into pairs and one person goes to get the ball while the other person goes to the middle. Soon Ben will say to sit down and close our eye’s, run to the stage and back or do a handstand. And when he says go all of the people in the middle have to try get the ball off the other person, but if the other person gets to the other side then they get a point and you stay in the middle.

 Ten minutes later I got the ball off my partner and told her that I wanted to hold the ball but she wouldn't give it to me so I went down the corridor and sat outside room 24. A little while later a lady came out with a boy and said “What are you doing out here? Are you allowed out here?” And I replied “No.” So she took me back to the hall and when I went back my teacher growled me and told me to sit down, so I sat down and when I saw my class having so much fun I wanted to join them but I was too scared to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.