Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Persuasion Argument

Here is my Persuasion Argument I wrote that is about NZ schools having school from Monday to Thursday and Friday should be apart of the weekends.

In my opinion we should have Monday to Thursday of school and Friday should be apart of the weekends so teachers can have more sleep and they are not grumpy when the come to school. Children could play more and it would be more fun to stay up late.

In my opinion children could learn at home by reading a book or their mum and dad could teach them. If we have Friday with Saturday and Sunday teachers could get more organised and it would be more easier for the children to understand.

I think teachers need to have a good rest and need to stay healthy so they can do a better job and get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.