Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Manaiakanlani Film Festival

Yesterday after Morning Tea we had a school Film Festival at Sylvia Park, Hoyts. I was feeling really excited but I wanted to go back to school. It was really cool because it was the first time I’ve never went to the Sylvia Park, Hoyts. My favourite movie was Teen beach movie from Room 14.

 It was like two people one boy and one girl watched a movie and the fell asleep and their dream was they were inside the movie dancing and singing but when they woke up the looked around and found out it was a dream.

 It was my favourite because my friends were in it it was funny. Everything was great I didn’t hate anything. I’m hoping to see me in a movie next time. I don’t got any movie Ideas though but I hope I can think of some Ideas soon. Ohh and here is a link where you can find some movies. http://www.manaiakalani.org/film-festival/film-festival-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.