Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

My Holiday Highlight

This is my holiday highlight I wrote with my class. I hope you like it. Please leave me a comment.

Hopped out of the car and said “Finally were here”. Rushed to the duck pond and jumped up with joy. At First it was cool as but then it got boring because it started to rain. Later on my Mum said “We should go and come back tomorrow.” My Dad said “Nah its only a little.” After that it started to rain even harder. Wanted to stay but we all ran to the car and was soaking wet.

My brother pushed me so my shoe fell off and I had to go out to get it again. It was so cold. Next we waited for all the people to get out of the way but that took like ten minutes. Got home and ran inside. Ran in my room grabbed my blanket and ran in the sitting room. My Mum grabbed the Playstation and played gta 5. Waiting to play the game but I was so cold I cuddled my Dad and fell asleep.

Woke up in the middle of the night and and thought I was back in Auckland. Went in my mums room while half awake and half asleep I couldn’t hear anything so went into the sitting room. I was so tired I thought my dads alarm was my sister playing the keyboard. In the morning we just had breakfast and cleaned up. It was really fun but really cold.




The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.