Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

What I Have Learnt This Week!

This week in Numeracy I have been learning how to solve ratio problems. I have learnt how to solve ratios using multiplication and division strategies. Pentagons and Circles (Mine and Circles) maths group got into groups of two or three and went on to a presentation that had lots of ratios word problems on it. My group (Juliet, Koula and Myself) decided to do different slides and if we got stuck we would ask one of our group members for help.

In Inquiry I have learnt how many interest banks give you! Some banks give you 0% interest and some give you up to 4%. TSB bank had a special bank called "Special Saving" or something and in that bank you're not allowed to take lots of money out of it. The reason being is because you have to save and if you take money out of it you won't get any interest. When you save you get 0.10% interest but that can go to a total of 3.95% the more you save.

Also in Literacy I have learnt how to make a logo design. I learnt how to write an explanation and what words to use while writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.