Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

What I Have Learnt This Term

This term I have learned multiple things. One of those things in LIteracy were How to design a personal logo and also how to make a Wevideo. If you don't know what a Wevideo is I will post one up next week. I learnt that you can't use "You and I" in an explanation. Explanations are really hard to write when you can;t use you and I but I learnt that you use better vocabulary and more interesting words if you don't use those words.

I have also learnt that maths is important and you need to learn it for the future. In maths I have learnt more about decimals and I have learnt more about ratios. I have learnt how to solve maths questions multiple ways and how to do it the easiest way. Also, I have learnt that all the things I have learnt this term will be used it my gloss test which is coming up soon. I really like maths so I think I'll do pretty good in the test.

In Inquiry I have learnt that saving is important and needs is more important then wants. In Inquiry I have also learnt that ASB is the best bank to bank at because they give you more interest. I have also learnt that it is really hard to feed a family of 4 for a week with only $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.