Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Exciting Easter Break


On Thursday my whole school got some easter eggs but we couldn’t eat them until we got home so when got home we ate a little bit then we had some in the afternoon. When we were finished we watched t.v and played outside. At night time we were still playing outside but when it was our bedtime we went to sleep and woke up again we were waiting until easter.

Me, Jazelle and my aunty and uncle went to pick up my cousin at her house. When we finished picking her up we dropped her off at my other aunties house in Papatoetoe. The next day we woke up and picked my cousin up and stayed at my aunties house for a little bit then we brought some snacks and lollies and an easter egg for my baby sister. The next morning we ate some more easter eggs. When we finished eating some easter eggs we watched t.v but, when it was 8:00 we played outside.
When my aunty and uncle woke up me then Jazelle had a shower then my aunty and uncle had a shower. Then we waited until the afternoon until we went to my other aunties house and I helped my cousin with her easter egg hunt.

When we were finished we watched a movie that my aunty put on the laptop then we had some breakfast and played outside with my other cousin who likes basketball. When we were finished playing outside we came back inside and we watched a different movie. Once we were finished we went home and we watched some movies. Then in the morning we took my cousin home and then we came home and played outside and when my baby sister woke up we played with her. I was so disappointed that school ended for five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.