Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Triathlon


On a hot sunny day my class (room 13) and room 14 had triathlon and the activities were riding a bike, running  and water slide. We sat down on the field and listened to the instructor. I didn’t ride the bike because I don’t know how to ride a bike.

I was so bored when I didn’t ride the bike because I just sat down and watched the people ride their bike. When the people riding the bike was finished I ran with them. I was so gutted that I don’t know how to ride a bike. If you rode a bike you would have to put on your helmet and you weren’t allowed to ride you bike in the transit (the place you put the bikes).

If you didn’t bring your togs you couldn’t go on the water slide and you would have to do star jumps, and if you don’t know how to ride a bike you could use training wheels or one of the instructors could push you the way. If there was enough time we could do it again. It went room 13 girls, room 13 boys, room 14 girls and then room 14 boys. It was fun watching and doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.