Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

My holidays


In the holidays I baked with my nan. We baked two banana cakes, one chocolate cake and some cup cakes. When we were almost finished my other nan came over with my two little cousins and we played with them.

Then my baby sister woke up and I went to my sister picked her up and asked her if she wanted to play with me. We went to play mums and dads but there was no boy playing so we played with no brother or dad. When it was time for them to go we said bye gave them some cupcakes and cakes and  started baking again.

The next day we had breakfast and in the afternoon we ate some cake and cupcakes, afterwards we watched tv and then we cleaned up. After we cleaned up we went back and watched tv. The next day we ate the rest of the baking and I got ready to go with my aunty because I wanted to stay at her house for a little while.

My aunty came and picked me up at 6:30 then we went to pak n save and brought some breakfast stuff. Later on we went to her and I watched her turn on her small computer and we watched once upon a time because the others didn’t work. When the tv got turned I watched both of them. The movie we were watching on tv was puss in boots, I don’t really like puss in boots its so boring.

A little while later we had dinner, for dinner we had kumara chips, corn on a cop and steak. In the morning  there was a meeting so I woke up and had porridge for breakfast then I had a shower. After I went outside and played with her dogs Manava and Holden.
 
After I  didn’t feel like playing with the dogs anymore I played with this boy I think he’s my cousin. After I finished I asked my aunty if I could ring my nan she said yes so I rang her but she wasn’t there so I talked to my papa. When ‘we were finished we said bye and hang up.

A few minutes later my big cousin came out with some doritos and said that we can have the rest. Suddenly I felt like going inside but I didn’t because my cousin wanted to play tiggy so we played tiggy inside and outside. When we felt tired instead of playing tiggy we played hide and go seek.

When the meeting started my family started coming and started saying hello. After a while my bigger cousin came and learnt a song and we sang the song while my aunty recorded us. After we finished singing the song my aunties uncles and cousins were saying sing another song and I got a lovely voice.

After I was finished singing my biggest sister asked me if I wanted to go the shop and I said yes so we went and we went to burger king because my aunty wanted some. When the meeting was finished my grandparents were singing some cook island songs. After my grandparents were finished singing I went home with my nan and she dropped off my other nan then we went home.

I didn’t want to go home because I wanted to stay at my aunties house and play on her giant computer. When I got home I said why did I have to go for and my nan said because my aunty has work. Later I watched tv then I got tired and went to bed.

In the morning I had breakfast then my aunty came with my baby cousin and I played with her all day. The next morning I kept begging to play on my papas computer but he said no so I went up stairs. A little while later I woke up watched tv and my mentor came and I wasn’t dressed to go with her so I quickly ran up stairs had a shower got dressed and went with her.

We went somewhere but I forgot where we went. When I came home I said bye and then she left. The other week I stayed home, cleaned and my mum and dad came over so I played with them the whole week and played on their phone. We had a challenge on their phone because there is this game its called who wants to be a millionaire. My dad was doing it on my uncle and on the game it said he won  64,500 dollars.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.