Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Our Special Visitor

Today after morning tea we had a special visitor and my whole school went to the hall. I didn’t go to the hall straight away because I had to practise the maori dance that my group did at fiafia and I didn’t sit with my class. At assembly Mr Burt talked to us for a little while and he told who the visitor was and the visitor was Will.i.Am. We were really excited because not many famous has ever came to one of my schools or this school. He came to our school to give Manaiakalani a large cheque that had $100,000,00 for mathematics, scientific tools. He talked about his life, what his dream is and we can’t choose you're family but you can choose you're friends. I was shocked when Mr burt told us who the visitor was.

WillIAmSpeaks from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Introducing WillIAm from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.