Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

My Weekend

On Saturday at 4:00 I woke up and my stomach was sore so I tried to go to sleep but i couldn't because my stomach was too sore so I went down stairs and I said to my Nan “ Nan my stomach hurts” and she said “lie down on you baby sisters side of the bed” so I did. I tried to go to sleep but it was too loud then somehow I just fell asleep.

 Sunday morning my baby sister came down stairs punched my stomach and told me to give her blanket to her so I gave it to her and I went into the lounge and I was going to fall asleep but instead I just lied down and after a while my uncle had a rugby game but I didn't go with them because I had to clean up.

 I cleaned up the whole day then I played dress ups and we watched finding nemo for my little sister and we were going to make a chocolate mask but my aunty had to go so the rest of the day we watched TV waited for my aunty and made bracelets and we went to church with my papa and he brought us a ice cream and a 1 litre bottle of fizzy each but I shared mine.

I hope you like my story about my weekend.
Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.