Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

End of Term

This term was so amazing but so short. :( I really want another term like this next term.

My highlights from this term was:
1) Getting player of the day twice in netball so far
2) Reaching the purple level in literacy!!
3) Winning NRL cards from my brother and friends
4) Meeting new teachers
5) Making new friends

2 things I'm gonna improve next term:
1) Run in fitness instead of walk
2) Finish off my maths work in time
3) Improve in netball
4) Participate in all the class sports

Before this year ends I want to...
Be friends with everyone
Become a prefect
Get lots of certificates
Be player of the year in netball
Gain more confidence

I wish you guys have a happy holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.