Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Aladdin the first

This is the first part of the book Aladdin. I wrote it because my teacher told my class too and she told us to do that because this term we are focusing on life's a stage and Aladdin is a fairy tale so we put it on our blog.


Long ago there lived a boy called Aladdin who lived with his widowed mother in a small village in China. They were very poor and barely had anything to eat. Then one day a strange man came up to Aladdin and said “Aladdin finally. I am you're uncle. I am your father’s brother. My his soul rest in peace. Can you take me to your mother? Is she still alive?” Aladdin felt uncomfortable around him but he took him to his mother. Aladdin’s mother said to him “What did I tell you about talking to strangers?”

Aladdin and his uncle went to a cave in the desert but while they were there Aladdins uncle told him that he wasn’t his uncle and can be his worst nightmare if Aladdin doesn’t listen to him. The strange man needed help because he couldn’t fit inside the hole of the cave. When they got to the cave the man said to Aladdin “Go inside the cave and grab a lamp. You will know which one it is when you see it.” When Aladdin went down the hole he was astonished to find lots of riches and gold and all that strange man wanted was an old tatty lamp and rusty old lamp. He grabbed the lamp and he said “Pull me up.” “Give me the lamp first.” said the man.  “No” said Aladdin “Pull me up first.” “Fine” said the man “You don’t want to give me the lamp you can stay down there.” The man covered up the hole and Aladdin was unable to escape.


I hope you liked it please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.