Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Youth Town

Here is a story about what I did today. It was fun and boring. I hope you like it please leave me a comment.

 Today Room 13 and Room 14 went to Youth Town in the City. When we arrived at Youth Town we had to cross a really fast road so the bus driver told us to stay together. We took a photo then we went inside and a lady guided us to the activity room. We decided what we were going to do first so we went swimming and room 14 went printmaking, but the non-swimmers had to go inside the recreation room. We did all sorts of activities and we played around. My favourite bit was when we went inside the recreation room because we could play Pool, Table Tennis and we can make something that I don’t know about. I was really excited about going to Youth Town because I thought it was big but it wasn't and I thought that I was going to see my friend Adam.

Here is a picture of me holding my printmaking and me and some of my friends putting the ink on our printmaking thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.