Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

FiaFia Night

WOW Fiafia was awesome! Fiafia means happy in samoan so we use that for our school consert name. Did you go to FiaFia? I love Fiafia this year. I was in the samoan group. The girls song was La’u Samoa Marina Davis, but sorry I don’t know the boys song.


Fiafia starts and theres about 2,500 people. My group was the twelfth group. When my favourite group (Middle hiphop group) went on I had to stand and I was sad. I wanted to watch that dance but no we were next. I loved our dance and I was so smiley.


Last Fiafia I was in KapaHaka but I disliked it. Next year I’m planning on joining the cook island group. I can’t wait until next year this will be the best (Maybe) dance ever! I pick those dances because they are all my cultures but I still have 2 more cultures.


If your school had a Fiafia which group would you be in? When my dance was finished I was so tired I kept taking my friends hat and I was being weird (Like always when I’m tired). Fiafia was finished and I quickly get dressed and  go home.

Would you love Fiafia as much as me? And are you going to buy a cd?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.