Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Swimming Reflection 2014

Have you ever been swimming at Glen Innes Pools? My school Pt England School have been going there to take swimming lessons.

Normally my Maths Class goes swimming first and it is awesome. We get dressed into our togs at the pools and we have a rinse. Sometimes I go swimming and sometimes I don’t. Mr Sommerville say’s “Use the spare togs.”

I HATE swimming in spare togs but I love to swim. I like to do Freestyle swimming because it is fun and I can learn how do it properly. I think you should swim like us because if you go to the beach and go in the deep side you might drown.

After we swim the first 15 people to get dressed get to have free time and I’m always last. I would love to have races of backstroke swimming. Swimming is ONE of my favourite sports. The last time we swam I think we done how many metres can you do.

All of the swimming time I wanted to have free time swimming and we would of if people didn’t say they never got a turn. Swimming is awesome and if you have swam yet you should give it a try. I LOVE swimming.

I am so happy we get to learn how to swim and I hope you will be too. Learn to swim and you won’t drown.

I hope you like my reflection. Please comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katareina,
    Swimming must of been cool for you, but swimming was not cool for me. By the way I love to swim too. Great Work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.