Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Stego-Snottysaurus Mini Review

We have been talking to our class about our books and my last one I didn't like it was HORRIBLE! Man I love this book it is interesting and funny. I've read three chapter in 6 minutes. This book is about a boy who's dad is sick and keeps sneezing and when he sneezes his snot goes on him. The boy tries to find his mum so she can make his dad some medicine but she is gone somewhere in the valley and he needs to find her.

I have finished my book yesterday at lunch YAY! It was awesome and not just the dad was sick the sons dinosaur was sick and the other kind of dinosaurs were sick too. Arg (The son) needed to get snot from a dinosaur and make them eat it. It was so funny because the dinosaur sneezed on him and all the dinosaurs ate the snot off him. When they ate the snot they got better and I think this is my favourite book of all.

Here is the Fantastic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.