Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Camp

Have you ever been to Shakespear Lodge Camp? Well Me Kristopher and Jazelle (Uncle and Sister) went there this year in April.

We arrived at Mt Albert to get picked up. The bus came just after we got there. Hugging my papa while putting my bags inside the bus. Hopped in the bus and waving hard out to him. There were boys in the bus and they got into trouble for being too loud. Everyone were laughing. While leaving I was sad and excited because I wanted to stay with my papa and excited because I only went to that camp twice.

Finally arrived at Shakespear Lodge camp and instantly I made a friend. Her name is Chelsea. Every camper sat down on the court to find out what cabin they were in and I was in the same cabin as I was in last time cabin 2. I rushed into the rec hall to get my bag then ran as fast as I could into my cabin. I threw my bags on the top bunk and hopped on my bed. I found a pen yay.

That night we had dinner then we went into our groups (Discovers or Explorers and Adventure). My group split up into smaller groups and I was in the best group (Group name #YOLO) . We played a name game which was really fun and when I said mine everyone laughed. I said “My name is Kat and I like dogs.” After doing that we played a night game called Homestead Hill (That was the name of the hill).

OMG we have to go bed really really really early (08:30). On Wednesday me my friends and this boy called Michael made a bracelet. My one was pink, blue and yellow, my friends one were brown, red and green and Michael’s were green, grey and black. The next day we got to choose what we wanted to do and I picked archery. I’m the master of archery (Sort of). But next we couldn’t choose what we wanted to do we had to go with our team and go on a race. Before we went on the race me and Michael swapped bracelets and while we were half way in the race he lost my bracelet. I told to him “Since you lost my bracelet I get to keep yours, please” He replied “Ok whatever”.

I was so happy that day because we WON the race. I didn’t want a photo so I tried to sit back down but my uncle said get back up there. At first I hid at the back of my friend and I thought the photo was over but nooo they tricked me and I was in that hideous photo. I didn’t want to be in any of those ugly photos because everyone knows photo are my worst fear and because they made a slide show and I was in most of the photos. Ohh yeah just so you know the prize was heaps and heaps of lollies and 10 dollars each.

NOOOOO last day of camp. Everyone is going on the bus and man its loud. The first stop Michael got off and other people that I didn’t know so I just waved to Michael. The next stop I got off the bus but the lady driving the bus was really really mean she told us to pick up every rubbish on the floor. Well at least I don’t need to suffer anymore. Home sweet home at last.
 Hope you enjoy leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.