Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Immersion Assembly

Here is my Immersion Assembly writing.

Today the first day of the term Immersion Assembly again, boooo. We do this every first day of every term of the year. Our school topic for the term is I like to move it, move it. Mostly all of the teachers dressed up in heaps of different (funny) kind of costumes. All the performances were awesome but I liked team 4 (My group) because they asked questions and whoever got it right they got a chocolate fish. Team 4 was talking about buoyancy and displacing water.

Team 1  showed us all the different types of safety gates and things like that. Next team (Team 2) was ok but they were talking about flight and planes and gravity. Third team was light and how they make colours. How you see the colour that is in front of you. Ok now for team 5. Their item or movie was about sound because you need sound to make music. The thing I learnt from every thing they said is to never go to school on the first day of the term.

My favourite favourite bit was when we left. I really liked this Immersion Assembly better then the others because we had to answer questions. Hopefully next term our next assembly will be way, way, way better then this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.