Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Panic Time

11:30pm clear beautiful night on the Titanic. I was trying to sleep but all of a sudden the boat banged into something. I felt the boat tip and I saw water coming up to me. I rushed out of the ugly cabin and tried to get outside. Unfortunately I was trapped. I was still a good person at holding my breathe so I held my breath and tried really really hard to open door. I was panicking to get outside of the cabin and I could taste the yuck water in my mouth and I could hear the ship going to snap.

I heard everybody screaming to get into a then a man was getting the boat and I helped him but when the boat was in the water he pushed me and let the other people on the boat (Maybe because I was a poor person and he was rich). I hurried to find another boat but I was scared that they will kick me off. Finally there was a boat with one person on and it was a poor person I asked if I could go on but she no I’m going to save my family. I was so so sad and frightened I wanted to get off this boat as soon as I could.

I had no choice but to jump into the frigid water so I did and I hit one of the lifeboats. I was knocked out and I wasn’t even in the boat I was in the water.... DUN DUN DUNNNNN

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.