Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Three Wolf Fables

This a paragraph I made that is telling you about the story and what I learned.


The first fable was about the wolfs new law. I learned that don’t share with someone you're not going to share with. The second fable was about the dog pretending there was a wedding feast and he would get fat for the wolf. The lesson I learned was strike when you have a chance to. The third fable was about donkey pretending to have a thorn in his foot so he could live. And I learned that you should never be something you're not.

I hoped you enjoyed please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Great job retelling these fables Katareina. You thought really carefully about what lessons could be learned from this fables.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.