Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Cross Country

Here is my writing about my schools cross country.

On Thursday 22th of August my school had cross country. We had cross country at my school and also the Pt England Reserve next to my school. I think we had cross country so we can get fit. It was boring waiting and it was so hot it felt like I was baking in the sun.


For me cross country is boring but since it was shorter than my other schools one I liked it. Before we ran I said “I’m going to come eighth.” But instead I came ninth and I had a tie. The girl who had a tie with me said to me “We are ninth” and I said “Hahaha that was better than my other schools one.”


I felt happy that I came ninth, I liked that one of my best friends came first and what I didn’t like was that we had to stay in the boiling hot sun but at least it was a nice and sunny day. I really really really hope I can came 2nd or 3rd next time.

THE END

Here are some videos that you can watch. I hope you like it and Please leave a comment.
MVI 0463 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

MVI 0464 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.