Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Life Ed Reflection

I wrote this paragraph to tell you 
What is peer pressure? Who are our peers? Who can make you do things you don’t want to do. What do people need to remember to do?
What does passive mean? What does assertive mean? What does aggressive mean?





Peer Pressure is someone near you're age pushing you to do something good or bad. My peers are 7 year olds to 13 year olds. My friends and family can make me do something I don’t want to do. People need to remember right from wrong. Passive means that you don’t know you're important and if someone tells you to do something bad you do it. Assertive means you are proud of yourself and you are saying everyone is important. Finally aggressive means that you don’t communicate to others.



1 comment:

  1. Katareina, can you include examples of what being passive, assertive and aggressive?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.